2013/02/19

Hurm

Assalammualaikum,

Some people. When you decided to lower down your ego. Throw away the selfishness. Without a second, they decided to take an advantage on you. It is call, BRUTAL REVENGE! They said pay-back-time is needed. Hurm. I guess. When you bend down and knelt. That is the time when they happy with it. Because it shows that you surrender. But it's okay. Like what Imam Al-Ghazali said  
"Keturunan yang baik. Datangnya daripada keturunan yang bukan bangga akan hartanya, ilmunya dan rupa parasnya. Bahkan ia dinilai dari segi aspek agama, ibadah, keperibadian yang mulia. Tidak membandingkan dirinya dengan orang yang bukan setaraf dengannya. Bergaul sesama manusia tanpa mengira darjat. Jangan banggakan keturunan yang ilmunya tinggi. Setinggi-tinggi ilmu, tinggi akan egonya."


And what has Mufti Ismail Menk said
"A sin could be your weakness, but to force your dependants to sin with you is a heinous crime. A sin could be your weakness, but to be upset when your dependants choose not to sin with you is worse. To force others to please you & ignore what pleases the Almighty is lack of spirituality. Let's make mends."


Let it be. I've made mistake. So do the rest of people. If my mistake is to be seen and judge. I say no more. If that satisfy some of people. Hope you are happy. I can only say "ALLAH MAHA ADIL". I'm not praying bad things. I'm a good person. A good muslimah. To represent yourself as a good muslimah. Be tawadhuk. I'm sorry for the things I have done. And some people don't want to say sorry towards the things that they have done to me. Let ALLAH judge them on that. Tears is a companionship. Pray good things while you can. Hurm... Forgive me Ya Allah..

Wassalam..

No comments: